Dr. Pandey worked with Electrolux Kelvinator Ltd, Polar Appliances Ltd and Usha Fan Industries in their Sales & Distribution, Branding and Production departments respectively before joining academics.
He started his academic career at FORE School of Management, New Delhi and thereafter joined CABM, Pantnagar.
As a Fulbright Fellow, he taught at (a) Michigan State University and (b) Santa Clara University. He has also taught at University of Kentucky, University of Whitewater, University of Illinois, IIT-Delhi and IIT-Roorkee as a Visiting Lecturer.
He has worked as a Consultant for (a) ‘Bill Gates Foundation’ and ‘Bharti FieldFresh’ with Prof K Sudhir of Yale University and (b) ‘Adani Agri Fresh’ with Prof Greg Baker of Santa Clara University.
- Pandey Mukesh, Tewari Deepali (2011) “The Agribusiness Book-A marketing and value-chain perspective” IBDC Publishers, ISBN 978-81-8189-480-9
- Contemporary Indian Marketing Cases, Wiley Dreamtech Press, India.
- Mukesh Pandey & Greg Baker, Supply Chain Re-engineering in the Fresh Produce Industry: A Case Study of Adani Agrifresh, International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, Volume 16, Issue 1, 2013
- Mukesh Pandey & K Sudhir, Research Paper ‘Mobile Banking in India’ published in National Conference Proceedings on Improving Service Delivery through Information & Communication Technologies, Organized by Computer Society of India and IIM-Lucknow on December 15th& 16th 2012, PNBIIT, Lucknow
- Pandey, Mukesh; Sudhir, K.; Ahuja, Raman and Tewari, Deepali.2010. Field Fresh Foods: Could Baby Corn Be the Platform to Link Indian Farmers to the World? Yale case 10-036 December 10, 2010.Retrieved from http://cci.som.yale.edu/sites/cci.som.yale.edu/files/FieldFresh_final-complete-10jan-2011
- Sumit Deolia and Mukesh Pandey, Design of Sustainable Procurement Model for Peas in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, Pantnagar Journal of Research, Volume 9(1), January-June 2011. ISSN:81-8324-308-8
- Saurabh Kumar and Mukesh Pandey, Strawberry Cultivation-Profitability and Business Plan (Chapter 52) , published in WTO and Indian Agriculture-Opportunities, Problems and Challenges (Part Two) edited by Rais Ahmed, Mittal Publications, 2010. ISSN:81-8324-308-8
- Rural Marketing
- Brand Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Supply-chain Management