|Name: Dr. Mukesh Pandey
Specialization: Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Qualification: B.Tech. (GBPUAT), PGDBM (IIM-Calcutta), Fulbright Fellow (Michigan State University)
Address: CABM, GBPUAT, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India. PIN: 263145
Dr. Pandey worked with Electrolux Kelvinator Ltd, Polar Appliances Ltd and Usha Fan Industries in their
Sales & Distribution, Branding and Production departments respectively before joining academics. He started
his academic career at FORE School of Management, New Delhi and thereafter joined CABM, Pantnagar.
As a Fulbright Fellow, he has taught at:
(a) Michigan State University
(b) Santa Clara University
He has also visited and taught students at: University of Kentucky, University of Whitewater, University of
Illinois, IIT-Delhi & IIT-Roorkee.
He has worked as a Consultant for:
(a) ‘Bill Gates Foundation’ and ‘Bharti FieldFresh’ with Prof K Sudhir of Yale University &
(b) ‘Adani Agri Fresh’ with Prof Greg Baker of Santa Clara University.
He is also the Convener of ‘Faculty/Students Exchange’ & ‘Research Collaboration’ between CABM, Pantnagar
- Pandey Mukesh, Tewari Deepali (2011) “The Agribusiness Book-A marketing and value-chain perspective” IBDC Publishers, ISBN 978-81-8189-480-9
- Contemporary Indian Marketing Cases, Wiley Dreamtech Press, India.
- Mukesh Pandey & Greg Baker, Supply Chain Re-engineering in the Fresh Produce Industry: A Case Study of Adani Agrifresh, International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, Volume 16, Issue 1, 2013
- Mukesh Pandey & K Sudhir, Research Paper ‘Mobile Banking in India’ published in National Conference Proceedings on Improving Service Delivery through Information & Communication Technologies, Organized by Computer Society of India and IIM-Lucknow on December 15th& 16th 2012, PNBIIT, Lucknow
- Pandey, Mukesh; Sudhir, K.; Ahuja, Raman and Tewari, Deepali.2010. Field Fresh Foods: Could Baby Corn Be the Platform to Link Indian Farmers to the World? Yale case 10-036 December 10, 2010.Retrieved from http://cci.som.yale.edu/sites/cci.som.yale.edu/files/FieldFresh_final-complete-10jan-2011
- Sumit Deolia and Mukesh Pandey, Design of Sustainable Procurement Model for Peas in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, Pantnagar Journal of Research, Volume 9(1), January-June 2011. ISSN:81-8324-308-8
- Saurabh Kumar and Mukesh Pandey, Strawberry Cultivation-Profitability and Business Plan (Chapter 52) , published in WTO and Indian Agriculture-Opportunities, Problems and Challenges (Part Two) edited by Rais Ahmed, Mittal Publications, 2010. ISSN:81-8324-308-8
- Agribusiness & Rural Marketing
- Brand Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Supply-chain Management