|Name: Dr. Reetika Bhatt
Designation: Asstt. Professor
Specialization: Agribusiness & Rural Management
Qualification: MBA (Agribusiness), Ph.D.
Address: CABM, GBPUAT, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India. PIN: 263145
Ms. Reetika Bhatt, an alumnus of CABM, started her academic career with her Alma Mater-GBPUA&T, Pantnagar.
Her professional career began with Bank of Baroda, where her capacity was utilized in Agriculture and Rural Finance, retail credit, mobilization of deposits and other products of bank.
Her interest in academics beckoned UGC-NET JRF award andthereafter, she pursued Ph.D.As a research scholar, her keen areas of interest were banking, agri credit and Financial Inclusion.
Ms.Bhatt is authoress of various research papers, of which two research papers have been acknowledged as ‘Best Research Papers’ of the issue.
Presently, she is Officer Incharge-Placements and also handles Management Development Programme of the college.
- Bhatt, R., & Pant, C.(2015). Fostering Inclusiveness in Uttarakhand: A Focus on Government Schemes on Financial Inclusion. Economic Affairs, 60(4), 617-626.
- Bhatt, R. and Pant, C.(2015) Financial Inclusion In India: A Contemplative Assessment, International Journal of Business Management & Research, 5(4), 21-28
- Pant C. and Bhatt,R.(2015). Consumer Buying BehaviorAt Two Stages of Family Life Cycle. International Journal of Business and General Management, 4(4), 29-36
- Gautam.J, Bhatt.R and Singh S.(2015). A study of banks’ stability using financial ratios- International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research 13 (2),166-172
- Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Management Accounting
- Business Environment & Policy